Terms and Conditions
|1. A deposit of 25% of the letting fee is payable with your booking. Our receipt and confirmation will be sent to you showing the balance due which must be received by us 28 days before the holiday commences. No reminders are sent out. Where holidays take place within 28 days of the booking the full amount must be remitted. If the balance is not received by the due date, the deposit is liable to be forfeited and you will be responsible for the balance of the money if we are unsuccessful in reletting the property. The website Guestfirst offers Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
2. A Security deposit of £100.00 in addition may be payable with the balance of the letting fee and will be returnable within fourteen days of your departure subject only to any retention for damage or breakages. (Or by arrangement.).
3. The property is available from 2.30 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure unless otherwise stated or agreed.
4. In no circumstances may the number of people occupying the premises exceed the number shown in the details unless agreed in advance. We reserve the right to refuse admission if this condition is not observed or charge £50.00-£100.00 per extra person
5. All bookings are accepted on the clear understanding that the property is taken for holiday purposes only and is used for no other purpose and must be vacated by the agreed date and time.
6. In the event of a booking for a property having been accepted by us if the property is not available for any reason beyond our control; all monies paid to us will be refunded at once. This will be the limit of our liability.
7. Deposits once paid are not refundable, except as in Condition 6 above or if relet 25% of deposit will be refunded at owner’s discretion.
8.We and our staff are not liable for any inconvenience, injury, accident or loss suffered by any person or to any vehicle in or about the property or in any way arising out of the property from any cause whatsoever.
9. Pets where allowed (except Xmas and New Year) must be kept under strict control at all times. Pet baskets/beds and bedding to be provided by the Hirer. No animals must be allowed on beds or furniture or left alone in the property at any time.
10. You are responsible for the replacement of any article broken or damaged during your occupation of the property and for the repair of any damage done to the property itself. Candles cannot be used in the property for fire safety reasons.
11. No booking is binding until confirmed in writing.
12. We reserve the right to enter the property at all reasonable times to inspect the property and carry out any necessary repairs.
13. You are responsible for keeping the property in a clean and tidy condition and for not damaging it in any way.
14. If conditions 4 and 9 are broken then we reserve the right to refuse admission or terminate the holiday let.
15. Any complaint must be made known to the owners immediately. No complaint will be entertained at the end of the hiring period or after the hirer has departed.
16. This is now a non smoking farmhouse.
Access statements available; please ask if you would like to see them.
All Farmhouse and contents details are correct at time of print, but may be subject to change without notice.